The date was 11 of July 2000, when was written:

>>You have a couple of options.  Note this is all theory as I only run with
>>one user id and "su root" when I need to so I haven't had your problem.
>
>so every time u login with your user id and need imwheel u su and start it
>manually ?

That would be rude!

Even while I dont need it, inwheel is installed here in
/usr/X11R6/bin/imwheel and persmissions are set as

[paul@internet paul]$ ls /usr/X11R6/bin/imwheel -l
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root  45392 Apr 12 16:33 /usr/X11R6/bin/imwheel*

Check this, and make sure that the x's are the same with you. The first
from left is executable for root, the middle one is executable for group,
the rightmost is executable for user.

Paul

--
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
BEGIN IT NOW !

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403