On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Jeff Malka wrote:

> Does not sound like much security to me.

as always (hey, it's linux), you can configure this out, if
you feel it's unsafe. to run in single-user mode, you need
to be at a console - you need to be at the machine
physically. your machine can't be hijacked via remote this
way. still, your machine can be stolen and sensitive data
could be on it. if so, disable it.

as always, the security of your machine is up to you.

                                         ...joakim