Mark Weaver wrote:

> Hugo,
>
> did you have to do anything special to get the sound working for the music
> CD's? I can't get mine working for love or money.
>
> --
> Mark

Hi Mark. Don't know if this has anything to do with the price of beans
or not, but my lil' brother has a DVD drive that he can't get working
with CD sound under Mandrake either. Mine works just fine with a generic
48X CD-ROM. Only visible difference? There are *2* cables that go from
my CD-ROM to my soundcard. My brother only has 1.

Like I said, don't know if that has anything to do with anything or
not...

--
                                     /\
                                 Dark><Lord