Alexander....hmmmm, well no I guess it doesn't any longer.  I
used CDE once, a while back, just to try it out (it was one of
the choices on the KDE gui login) and since I've been strictly
a Mandrake user for over a year and a half, I assumed that it
was on one of the versions of Mandrake that I've run since
version 5.2 that I found CDE and tried it out.  Besides that,
I further assumed that they wouldn't quit including it on the
newer versions, but it is definately not on my 7.1
installation, so sorry for the bad assumption. :-(

Alan