On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> If Win NT is like a 5 ton truck and it's Win 9x counterparts are more like
> 3/4 ton and 1/2 ton trucks, how big would you say Linux is?

Has the hauling capacity of the biggest 18 wheeler there is, but the 0-60 times
and handling of the best exotic sportscars, while being assembled out of spare
parts that can be found in any local used autoparts shop. At the same time it
comes with a complete set of shop manuals and the full set of tools needed to
do any customization that the owner could possibly want.

--
Alex
(Go easy on me, I'm a COBOL programmer in real life)