On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

>> > If Win NT is like a 5 ton truck and it's Win 9x counterparts are more like
>> > 3/4 ton and 1/2 ton trucks, how big would you say Linux is?
>
>Its an M1A1 Abrahams (sp?) M60 battle tank, complete with computer
>controlled
>laser sighting so it always tracks on its (Mickeysoft!) target... ;-)

I would say that Linux is to fast and agile to be a real truck.
Would be more like a 4x4 with all the extras supplied, and a selectable
front for each to choose his/her own.

What I like much better is this one:

Bulletproof OS:
 Win9x: wet t-shirt
 Win NT4: solid coat
 *nix: the real thing, the bullet proof vest.

Paul

--
No man would listen to you if he didn't know
it was his turn to speak next.

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403