Well, here's another problem I ran into upgrading to 7.1.  I tried
specifying LILO when DrakConf asked me which bootloader to use.  The
lilo configuration returned a syntax error.  I went ahead and chose
GRUB.  when I booted to my first hard drive....LILO stopped after the I,
so I used my handy dandy dos boot disk to do a fdisk /mbr.  C: drive
returned an error, and I couldn't get a directory listing on it.  Upon
rebooting...I got GRUB, and tried to choose windows to boot from, and I
get a loop...no winslows boot.  GRUB booted me into linux, and upon
examining HDA1 there, all of the winslows data files are accessible.  I
just can't get fdisk to do anything to the drive now, and can't boot
into winslows.  There are a couple of utilities there that I use from
time to time.

Has anyone run into a similar situation?

Thanks.

Harry

--
Harry Flaxman  | Reg Linux User 182484