First of all, fdisk /mbr wouldn't fix the damage that the installer had
done.  I got an invalid media type on drive c:.  The directories
wouldn't list.  Norton 2000 wouldn't fix it either.  How do you figure
it is user error, when GRUB wiped my mbr and it wasn't repairable.  I
tried all to get that drive back, but couldn't.

Harry

--
Harry Flaxman  | Reg Linux User 182484