Romanator wrote:

> "Roderick F.Lazaro" wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> > > counterparts. Nothing available can touch Outlook and Outlook express.
> >
> > Have you heard of the latest security issue with Outlook. Anybody sending you
> > mail can run their code on your machine when you open the email. It has
> > something to do with Outlook's ActiveX engine. Just a note, just in case
> > somebody formats your hard drive.
>
> Yup. It's amazing what you can do to Outlook.
>
> --
> Roman
> Registered Linux User #179293

whats really amazing to me is the u s governemnt along with other governments
keep right on using that other operating system. i have read a while back
that with the i love u virus that even some government computers were
put down. it seems the viruses are getting worse and worse and the u s
government just stands by and does nothing when it could make the
move to Linux and have much more secure and much more powerful
systems. its just amazing. and think of all the money they would
save.