Gil,
To remain in computing effectively you should probably avoid
linux in all its many variations and stick with the Windows
environment in the flavor of your choice..

The deal is you use the apps and OS you prefer and we
Linusians will use our preferences.

Your assertions about all the wonderful MS apps will generally
fall on deaf ears in a Linux gathering because we have made
other choices.

I should also point out that, despite your assertions
otherwise, not EVERYONE uses MSOffice nor does everyone feel
that IE 5.5, Outlook, or Outlook Express represent the best of
anything.

Why are you messing with Linux? If your computing environment
suits... don't fix it, if it isn't broken.

Bob H
W5TFS