> MS Office I don't want to convert files and everyone is using office

   Both of my business partners use Windows with only myself using Linux.
   I use Star Office and they can both read my reports perfectly as can I
   with theirs and without any converting.

> PSP5      The best low cost image processing program

   Being in the business of graphic design and web design I also use to think
   so when I ran Windows.  However I must say that you are completely wrong.
   Gimp and Correl Paint have each proved more powerful than anything
   PSP5 could offer and that extends to version6 (yes even 5 is now old hat).
   As for low cost,  both Gimp and Correl Paint are free and as said are
   more powerful. For serious designers PSP*  is laughed at but not Gimp or
   the Correl Paint or Photo suites, one reason I opted for Linux.  Now as
   both are free,  doesn't that make this statement a little bit of a nonsense.
   Even as an amateur you can have pro packages for free or limp along on
   PSP and pay 100's.

>you get what you pay for.

  No you don't......(see above)

--