As a matter of fact Pine will do this if you don't mind using a teminal
window e-mail client. Pine is fast, light and very efficient. I can't
remember how I ever got along without when I was a windows user.

--
Mark

  No penguins were harmed in the making of this message...
  ** Registered Linux user # 182496 **