Yes, Paul that's correct. They're running IPX. At the moment we don't
have a client that will allow me to login. I was looking around at the
Novell site and they have a client for Unix, but since I'm the only one so
far with a Linux box I don't think they're going to be willing to spend
the money on the client. At least not just yet.

I have been working with VMware though and I can run windows when I need
to access the network as a guest OS. This is working very well. It's kinda
funny cause in the past 3 days with Windows running in a small window on
my linux desktop. It has crashed 6 times while Linux is still
running. Makes me laugh...a lot!

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       |