Peace

To whom it may concern.

Please check out the MandrakeUser website at http://www.mandrakeuser.org/

These are the topics dealt with on the site!

Administration: Using the Shell, Daemons, Processes, Mounting and more...
Connectivity: SAMBA, Dial-up (PPP), IP-Masquerading, LAN and more...
Forum: Speak up in MUO's user forum!
Hardware: Resources, Configuration, Tips & Tricks and more...
Installation: Partioning, Booting, Disk Druid, Fips, LiLo, Kernel and more...
GNU/Linux Basics:  RPM, Compiling Source Code, Handling Documentation and more...
Other Resources:  GNU/Linux Resources, Mandrake Resources, Useful programs and more...
Security:  SSH
Site Map: All MUO on one huge page...
Troubleshooting:  Tips on Troubleshooting, Overview on MUO's TS Resources, Quick Hacks
and more...
X:  Setup, Networking with X, Troubleshooting and more...

For info on Novell Conectivity see this link.

http://www.mandrakeuser.org/connect/cipx.html

Amien
--
No Fate But What U Make.