G'day,

I get the following when running wintv, what is it telling me, and what
do I need to do to fix?????

kwintv: Symbol `__vt_3ios' has different size in shared object, consider
re-link
ing
kwintv: Symbol `__vt_7istream.3ios' has different size in shared object,
conside
r re-linking
kwintv: Symbol `__vt_8ofstream.3ios' has different size in shared
object, consid
er re-linking
kwintv: Symbol `__vt_7ostream.3ios' has different size in shared object,
conside
r re-linking
kwintv: Symbol `__vt_8ifstream.3ios' has different size in shared
object, consid
er re-linking
Warning: v4l1: Video4Linux and DGA disagree about the framebuffer base
Warning: v4l1: Video4Linux: 0x0, dga: 0xe6000000!
Warning: v4l1: you probably want to insmod the bttv module with
"vidmem=0xe60"

--
Michael Doyle
ICQ #2635762