On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, Michael Doyle wrote:

>G'day,
>
>I get the following when running wintv, what is it telling me, and what
>do I need to do to fix?????
>

>kwintv: Symbol `__vt_3ios' has different size in shared object, consider
>re-link
>ing
>kwintv: Symbol `__vt_7istream.3ios' has different size in shared object,

This means that the program was compiled against different libraries
(version probably) than you have on your machine. Best way to avoid this
clunk is to get the sources and compile it yourself.

Paul

--
Malek's Law:
Any simple idea will be worded in the most complicated way.

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403
-=PINE 4.21+Linux Mandrake 7.1=-