[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello again,
> After reach to run cabletv in my computer, I am trying whitout succes to
> install kwintv. I have installed all the necessary libs (well, at least
> I think); ./configure works fine but when I type make.., the compiler
> could not find the files: iostream.h, fstream.h and strstream.h and, of
> course, it fall down.
> Could you help me?
> Thanks a lotttttt
>
> Francisco Alcaraz
> Murcia (Spain)

Hi Francisco! What version are you using? I compiled v.80 here, and it did just
fine. There are older RPM versions available. You might want to try those. They
are not too much older. I think you can get as high as v.79 from the kwintv
support site. You might want to try that route.

Hope this helps. ;-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord