Hey Jeff,

> On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, patrick darcy wrote:
>>
>> its in the display settings. its the last one . its awesome,
>>
>> in kde click on the little monitors to the bottom right,
>> go to screensavers and go for it

> I agree.  It is awesome.  Does it have to be "random" or can you select one to
> run.  For example I like the shark one (Atlantis) but I can find no way to make
> that selection stick.  Is there a way?

<rant>
If Alex wouldn't have convinced us (me, too) that quoting just the
relevant part of a message is a good idea I wouldn't have to guess
what Jeff and Patrick's messages were about...
</rant>

So if you are talking about choosing a screensaver under KDE from the
Xscreensavers, then you can disable the screensavers which you don't
want to show up by putting a - (dash or minus sign) at the beggining
of the line where it mentions the screensaver.
However I find it very uncomfortable under the Xscreensaver | Setup
since everytime you click onto a screensaver type KDE starts the
screensaver. Maybe you could edit the config file instead. Sorry, I
currently don't remember where it is, either somewhere under
/usr/X11.../xscreensaver or, which is more probable, under
/home/.xscreensaver .

Hope it helps.

Roman