Can someone help me fix netscape? I am using communicator as my mail client.
it never used to do this but see below: all my newbie digests and a lot of
other mail
(but not all) is comnig in as attachments or something like below, so I have
to click it
to read the actual text in the browser window. Very annoying!! I have played
with the options
but cant sort it out.

any ideas?

thanks