I have (had ?) somewhere on my Gates of Hell box a small utility that
allowed you to change the case of all files in a given directory, and could
recurse for all sub-dirs. Puts everything in Ucase, Lcase or even Lcase
with the first letter in Ucase.

chgcse25.zip

Contact me off-list if you cannot find it, and I'll upload it to you.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.

--

                    To the optimist, the glass is half full.
                   To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---