On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> I personally cannot thank Tom enough for mentioning mandrakeuser.org (btw there is no
> www first). It has a wealth of information in it. I plan on utilizing this resource
>so
> frequently that I even filed it on my personal toolbar in Netscape so I wouldn't have
> to hunt for it in my bookmarks. :-)
>
> I would urge every newbie to take a look at this site.

   I have been for some time. I was fortunate to find out about it
as soon as it started up not that long ago (another good reason to
lurk on the cooker list ;)  BTW it is the efforts of just one man

   "MandrakeUser.Org is me, Tom Berger. I live in Berlin, the
capital of Germany. I'm (almost) 31 years old and work as a
freelancer. I've studied Philosophy, History and Ancient
Philology and have been working as a male nurse for five years. I
write the MUO pages, maintain them, coordinate and merge
contributions and translations, and answer piles of mails.
  My only steady co-worker is my wife: she proofreads almost
everything before it goes online (Don't .....

   for the rest of it, read the "About MUO" link towards the bottom
of the page.  Email Tom and tell him how invaluble this site is.

   IT IS.

     and thanks Patti, it use to be www.man.... dropping the 'www'
must be very recent, 'cause my old bookmark didn't work anymore ;)

--
~~   Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]