Well...if your ISP offers a news server connection then it is free. Well
sort of. You have to pay for your internet connection, but access to the
usenet groups then comes with your subscription. If, on the other hand,
you're an AOhell user, then the best you can do at the moment is get an
account at Dejanews, which is free, and scan the news groups that interest
you.

Otherwise get a real ISP and you have more access to news groups than you
know what to do with. Don't be afraid...there is life after AOL...honest!

:)

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       |