Usenet is like the original message boards. It used to be the main way to
communicate over the internet, but now most people don't use it or even know
about it. Download PAN ( www.superpimp.org Yes, that is the real domain name)
to check out Usenet. You'll have to configure Pan to your news settings, which
you can get from your ISP.

--
Anthony
http://binaryfusion.net