Mike and Tracy (or, maybe just one of them) helped me with this exact
problem, so maybe I can pass it along to you...

First, are you using XFree86 3.3.6 or XFree86 4.0?

If you're using XF86-4.0, then your problem is like mine, and you have to
edit the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4  file  (note the "-4").

In the pointers section, add:

Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

Also, if you want to use the wheely-mouse in Netscape, you'll need to use
imwheel, but this is pissing me off at the moment as it changes everything
else!

--Greg

> Hi.
>
> I have a Logitech MouseMan+ but I do not understand why the wheel is not
> working on mandrake 7.1. On the Web site it is said that it should work,
so can
> you help??
>
> Thanks
>

>  --
> Steve Hammond

message envoye depuis http://www.ifrance.com
emails (pop)-sites persos (espace illimite)-agenda-favoris (bookmarks)-forums
Ecoutez ce message par tel ! : 08 92 68 92 15 (france uniquement)