> It works. There's one thing...Why would you need another loader if Grub is
> working?

It's just alternative to grub.  If you have to use NT on the same box as
linux, you do have the option of using a pretty easy to configure bootloader
(NT bootloader).  Since with any OS, there are several ways to get from
point A to point B, I find it nice to see how many of those ways I can
learn.  Makes it easier to trouble shoot problems, etc; and for someone
who's maybe just experimenting with linux and who isn't quite ready to turn
their system over to linux, it's a great solution.

It was fun, wasn't it?  :-)

Mike