[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> hi again
> i start imwheel in Kconsole by "imwheel -k"
> now about the activity manager , it's under tool menu. since i have swedish mandrake
>i may have translated the wrong term in english.
> thanks
[snip]

Zeynal....hmmmm.  Sorry but I'm at a loss, while watching the
ktop display I started imwheel (imwheel -k) from konsole (an
imwheel process was already running and was shut down as the
new process started).  I closed konsole and the new process
continued to run and my scroll wheel continued to work as
before!  by the way I normally start imwheel with a .kdelnk
icon (using the syntax in the execute window of imwheel -k) in
the Autostart folder on my Desktop.

Alan