At long last i am attempting to use linux as my desktop for just about
everythin. One off the final parts of this decision was the porting off
specific games to linux. My question is, through research i have come to the

conclusion that the best 3d card for me to get fo gaming purposes( quake 3,
Unreal tournament) for my linux box would be one from 3dfx inc., could
anyone comment on this/give a personal prespective or give personal
experience on linux and 3d cards? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank
you