I've been trying to get help on a Mandrake 7.1 install.
After buying the Deluxe pack and registering it for support, I still
can't get a response to my emails.
Anyone had any luck here?

My main problem is that the USB module usb-uhci.o fails to load.  The
dmesg shows that it is seen, doesn't have an IRQ and then is shut down.
There's no place that I can find to assign it an IRQ, either in software
or in BIOS.
I've looked on the 'net for answers, but none so far, and it's extremely
frustrating to have paid for a package that supposedly includes support,
but you can't even get a response out of them.
And just try to find a customer service email address or phone number
for Mandrake...
--
Bill Fry
IT Director,