I have been trying to install SB Live for some time now and can't seem to get it to work.  I have followed the instructions provided with the emu10k1 drivers and have also used the instructions at linuxnewbie.org.  After installing the drivers and probing I get an "error stating that the reference in the /misc/ folder is more recent than the file in the modules folder.  (or vice versa).  I also get an error saying that there is "no such device" for /dev/dsp0.  When I was trying out mandrake, everything worked out and now, After buying the deluxe pack and installing everything, it won't.