Um....no one ever said apps like Netscape are crash free. They're refering
to the Operating System. And to tell you the truth you yourself said it,
that when something crashes bad where you might have to reboot the system
under windows, under Linux all that's needed is to exit and reenter
x-windows. If you ask me that a HELL of a lot easier and more convenient
then rebooting the entire system when something dies.

And I've been running Linux for almost two years now, and while Netscape
is 'somewhat' more stable under Linux, (not by much) I don't have the
software conflicts in Linux that are present and common in windows.

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299