blackbox is included.  its on one of the cds.  Fire up rpmdrake from a console
and set it to show available packages (Tree|See|Available Packages) it should
be under the heading Graphical Desktop

>===== Original Message From [EMAIL PROTECTED] =====
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> >
>> > I have a very simple question about mandrake 7.02 and am embarrassed to
have to ask it but here goes.  After installing successfully (I thought)and
rebooting for the first time I tried to configure my rc.local file for ip
chains.

>> > First off there was no ip chains or rc.local.  Did I do something wrong
on my install?

>> > Anyway I finally got on the net and installed ipchains but I don't know
how to setup a file to start at boot up.(embarrassing)

>> > Get your own free email account from
>> > http://www.popmail.com
>>
>> freeman....it depends on what you want ipchains to do.  If it
>> is to allow the machines on a lan to all access the internet
>> through one gateway machine then you need to set up
>> IP-Masquerading.  If so start at the below URL:
>>
>> http://www.mandrakeuser.org/connect/cipc.html
>>
>> But if it is to set up a firewall then you can get a script
>> that does that for you at the below URL:
>>
>> http://www.pointman.org/PMFirewall/
>>
>> Alan
>>
>Thanx a lot Alan
>
>     Below is the part I did not know how to do!
>
>if [ -x /etc/rc.d/rc.masq ]; then /etc/rc.d/rc.masq; fi
>chmod 700 /sbin/ipchains
>chmod 700 /etc/rc.d/rc.masq
>

>I also wanted to ask if there was a way after install to get rid of the GUI.
I installed a server version and the GUI for it unfortunately "Sucks"!  I just
wanted to run
>either console or Blackbox.  (Which is no longer included in the latest
version of mandrake for some unknown reason)

>Regards
>
>Mike

>Get your own free email account from
>http://www.popmail.com

Jesus saves,
Allah forgives,
Chthulu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.