On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Mark Thurston wrote:

>I tried the gcc, I actually used the command g++ at the command prompt and
>every time it gives me an error saying "iostream.h is not found."  Is there
>any extra packages that I need to install in order to have the C++ libraries
>I need for programming?
>
>Mark

Yes, you will need all the C- devel packages. Development.
The best way is to do an 'upgrade' and select developer install. This will
preserve your existing system and install the necessary files for you.

Good luck
Paul

--
Q: What do prisoners use to call each other?
A: Cell phones.

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
              -=PINE 4.21 on Linux Mandrake 7.1=-