"Mark Thurston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/10/2000 01:51:16 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 cc:      (bcc: Lonny Selinger/SaskPower)

 Subject: Re: [newbie] Is there a C++ compiler somewhere?

Hi Mark,

Just grab all the latests devel packages (I think they are in the RPMS2 dir
on any of the mirror sites) do an rpm -qa | grep gcc  just to see if you
have any of the packages installed ... if not they're all on the site  =)

Lonny

I tried the gcc, I actually used the command g++ at the command prompt and
every time it gives me an error saying "iostream.h is not found."  Is there
any extra packages that I need to install in order to have the C++
libraries
I need for programming?

Mark