Kathleen --

Come now.  C++ may be a pain in the butt in some respects, but it has some real
advantages.  and the iostream is one of
them !

pete

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:38:16 -0500, Kathleen Dickason wrote:

>Of course, the *best* thing to do is to learn C instead of C++, thus obviating the
>need for iostream.h...
>
>*running away fast*
>
>Kathleen,
>who is learning C and liking it
>
>Digital Wokan wrote:
>
>> Everyone seems to make it sound like you need to reinstall Mandrake and
>> install it with the Developer option.  This is NOT the case.  I would
>> use KFM and KPackage to find the library RPM's you need to install to
>> put those development library files on your hard drive.  KPackage has a
>> tab for listing the files in the RPM before you select to install it.
>> Try different lib*.rpm files until you've got the development packages
>> installed that you need.
>>
>> Mark Thurston wrote:
>> >
>> > So what do I do to get the Developer version?  To be quite honest, this is
>> > for a class that I am taking at school, we have to program in C++ on a Linux
>> > system, so yes I am very new at this and I can use all the help I can get.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Mark

Pete Clapham
Department of Biological, Geological, and Environmental Sciences
Cleveland State University
Cleveland, Ohio, 44115
Voice: [216] 687-4820
Fax: [216] 523-7200