If you do not like that graphical version, there are several others at:

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/links.html#links_unix

Peronally I like Ksetiwatch, it provides a lot of statistics on the
units you've processed.

I've been running it for about 11 month's and I've completed 238 units
with an average of 19 hours 45 minutes.

Since I updated my hardware (Celeron 333@417 96meg RAM and LM 7.0 and
Win98) I'm averaging about 16 hours a unit in Linux, compared to 19 in
Windows.

Enjoy!

Trevor