What is it that you're trying to do to uninstall Mandrake 6.0? There
really isn't anything to do persay except the format the partitions that
6.0 is already occupying and then do what ever you want to do with that
space. If you intend to install a newer version of Mandrake in that space,
then as I said all you have to do is during the install process just
instruct the installer at the proper time to format that space and that's
all there is to it.

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299