Are you looking to create a 4 Gig. partition on a 20 MB. drive?

Roman

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brian Taylor
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 3:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Uninstall Mandrake 6.0

Thanks,

All went well except  my 4 gig hard drive is now at 20 mb.

Any ideas on what I did wrong, and how to correct.

I want to use the drive on my sons machine, he has a bad disc and he needs
to load windows. I need windows on this machine for work.

BrianT