> Brian Taylor wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I really am new to this and I can't seem to get Mandrake 6.0
> uninstalled.
>
> I have it installed on a 4 gig drive. I have windows installed on
> another hard drive.
>
> What can I do?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Brian T

Brian,

There is no uninstall. You will have to either overwrite the existing
partition with an upgrade or completely reformat the the drive. First of
all, is there any data that you want to save or back up?
Other than removing Mandrake 6.0, do you want to upgrade, and/or
reformat?

If you want to just remove Mandrake 6.0, you should correct your
partition table.
Insert a DOS boot disk in your floppy drive. Reboot your computer. At
the A:\> prompt, type in:

fdisk /MBR

Run fdisk again and reformat your partition.

--
Roman
Registered Linux User #179293