its common sense when they post hey i did this and yet you give them a reply
telling them to do the exact same thing that they said didnt work in one
message> this doesnt make sense to me. and i have had to deal with it myself
i say hey i ran this program and it killed my system, your reply hey run this
program that killed my system, ????i find this ignorant

In a message dated 21-Sep-00 01:17:22 Central Daylight Time,