I don't have any screen shots I can forward, but you
could look at 'info grub' which is the manual (I'm still
trying to figure out how to print it out.  It's stuffed
into a couple *.bz2 files.)  Another excellent resource is -

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/grub-faq.html

I hope these help.

Barry :-)

On Wed, 27 September 2000, Vic wrote:

> oh gee that was phreakin helpful thanks for nothing.
>
> I loooked there and already found nothing but kde screenshots.
>
> Any *useful* information now??
>
> On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > In a message dated 26-Sep-00 13:44:39 Central Daylight Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> > << Sorry for the dumb question, I am just wondering what
> >  grub looks like and if there is a screenshot I can lookat.
> >   >>
> > you can find it in the install demo at linux-mandrake.com  !!!!!!!!

The freedom to choose your own Internet access price.
Surfree.com - got to be free
http://www.surfree.com