Thanks, Paul

Tried your suggestion, but cannot change the settings
for my video card on my BIOS (I presume that's what
you meant?!) It defaults to detecting the PCI video
card and default cannot be changed.

Set the Windows display property settings to the
values you suggested (16bit, 800*600), but that did
not make any difference. Still no X windows when
rebooting Linux.

If there are any Linux settings I would need to change
- I will need some more clues?

Other suggestions welcome

Thanks

Matt

--- Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > It was Sep 30,
2000, 14:51, when Matt Usselmann