Paul/Larry

you suggested running Xconfigurator from the command
line to change my settings.

Thanks, tried that, unfortunately when I ran
Xconfigurator my monitor goes dark immediately (just
as it did in the last bit of the Linux install
sequence). I then have to reboot to get out of that
one.

seems to be a tricky one..

Matt

--- Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > It was Sep 30,
2000, 19:36, when Matt Usselmann