Adam,
I wish mine had just installed 2D at install.  It would not work with the
card otherwise I would not ask the question.  It Tries the Geforce driver in
the install and then tries to test it and fails to work.  I dont know why.
That is why I was asking for help.  I am not involved in their pissing
contest.  I joined after all that stuff was going on aparently.
James