OK, I've finally gone broadband! Life is good. Except for one thing -
I'm still a completely ignorant newbie. I thought I had increased my
own learning curve over the last month, but apparently not :-/

Oh well...;-)

So, anywho, I have a 3com Etherlink Nic card, (model 3C900B-TPO),
along with the 3com HomeConnect cable modem. When I booted into linux
after physically installing it, kudzu came up, and said it installed
it, but Linux doesnt seem to see it.

So, the long and short of this is, how do I configure this thing?
Starting from installation, through configuring the network...if
someone could just point me to a place where I could read about it,
hopefully that was written for complete, total newbies to linux, that
would be great.

Thanks!

peace,

Rog