Need some help from the list from users of Setiathome. I am trying to
start in a new file and use the -nice 19 command  and also the -verbose.
I get all the way to the point where it asks where my computer is
located and I enter "3" for home(without the quotes of course) and I get
a core dump says illegal command. Anybody have an Idea of what I might
be doing wrong? OH, the program is the rpm from the Mandrake cooker, and
it seemed to install without a hitch. I keep trying but am not having a
great deal of success with Setiathome.
--
Dennis M. a registered Linux User #180842