I got the same problem with AOL, as well as some others.  I think I solved
the problem by using Pine with SMTP rather than Postfix.  I don't know if
that will help you.  It seems that programs like Netscape Messenger and
Pronto which don't use Postfix are all right, too.

Don J.

--
Don W. Jenkins 8^) | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.jinxinker.com | www.maxfarce.com