De: Santiago Canez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fecha: jueves, 05 de octubre de 2000 6:15
Asunto: [newbie] installation

Okay, so yesterday I finally bought Mandrake 7.1. The installation was going
fine until towards the end it ejected the installation cd-rom and asked for
the extensions cd(x86). The cd's i got when I bought it were installation
cd(x86), installation sources, and applications cd(x386). So I thought they
meant the applications cd but that didn't work. In fact I just tried all the
cd's but none of them worked. Finally I just conitnued installation without
that cd but I would really like to know what I can do to fix this.

Any ideas?

SC