Have a good look at
http://www.mandrakeforum.com/article.php3?sid=20000928103525&mode=flat.
This was written by Deno (a Mandrakesoft employee) on Thursday September 28. In
this he writes, "we have to finish our ISO-images by the end of next week". So
LM 7.2 could be out any time now.

One interesting point though. If you read the article, you will see that 7.2
will contain a *beta* of KDE2. There will be a version 7.21 after KDE2 is
officially released (currently October 16), so it may be better to wait a few
extra weeks.

On Thu, 05 Oct 2000, Mark Weaver wrote:
> I heard sometime around December this year.
>
> --
> Mark
>
> On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 9:02am ,George Labuschagne spake passionately in a  message:
>
> > Good Day
> >
> > Does anybody know what the estimated release date for LM7.2 is?

        Sridhar Dhanapalan
        Hi! I'm a .signature virus!
        Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!