[snip]
> I have to grin about this all... Why is everyone so eager to get to the
> next generation of Mandrake? Are so many people so unsatisfied with the
> current version?
> I'm happily chugging along on MDK7.1. My computers have never run so well
> on any other OS... :)
[snip]

Paul....I don't think the excitement that you sense here has
anything at all to do with dissatisfaction with the current
release.  I believe that it's because the folks who are
excited are ready to explore something new, interesting and
more powerful.  The next Mandrake release promises to be just
that and the anticipation of the imminent release is exciting.

Alan