:~>Have a good look at
:~>http://www.mandrakeforum.com/article.php3?sid=20000928103525&mode=flat.
:~>This was written by Deno (a Mandrakesoft employee) on Thursday September 28. In
:~>this he writes, "we have to finish our ISO-images by the end of next week". So
:~>LM 7.2 could be out any time now.

FYI: It still isn't out.

:~>One interesting point though. If you read the article, you will see that 7.2
:~>will contain a *beta* of KDE2. There will be a version 7.21 after KDE2 is
:~>officially released (currently October 16), so it may be better to wait a few
:~>extra weeks.

Please don't mistake what I say with official announcements. One is sure
now: 7.2 will NOT contain beta of KDE2, because we have RC1 of KDE2 in it
for several days already. We'll see for the rest.

Hint: what I was talking about in the forum is not something Mandrakesoft
is eager to do - our goal is to produce a nicely-working distro, not put
something with lot of known bugs out.

Why don't we just wait for a few more days and see both the KDE2-final and
7.2 final: comparing what we ship with what KDE-team will ship as
"official" will be very simple (using diff, and/or testing both on a
running system), THEN we can talk about how good (or bad) have we made a
job...

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
The mailserver is on strike. It wants better working conditions,
paid days off and a female connector. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])